- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:32:15 +0000: Title:Learn to Work with Bash, Linux, and Git22 Oct -
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:34:44 +0000:
Securing your Kubernetes cluster is one thing, keeping it secure is a continuous uphill struggle. However, with the introduction of new features to Kubernetes it is becoming much easier to do both. -
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:42:19 +0000:
Some organizations might not include theirin the software source code tree, but the Linux developers aren't your ordinary group. In the , Greg Kroah-Hartman, Linux's leader for this release and maintainer of the stable branch, added in the Code of Conduct and some minor changes. -
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 14:04:46 +0000: Title:To BeOS or not to BeOS, that is the Haiku19 Oct -
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 12:34:44 +0000:
No matter how small your budget, there's a Linux or open source conference you can afford—and should attend.
By the end of 2018, I'll have spent nine weeks at one open source conference or another. Now, you don't need to spend that much time on the road learning about Linux and open source software. But you can learn a lot and perhaps find a new job by cherry-picking from the many 2019 conferences you could attend. -
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:03:18 +0000:
Open Source Summit & ELC + OpenIoT Summit Europe is taking place in Edinburgh, UK next week, October 22-24, 2018. Can’t make it? You’ll be missed, but you don’t have to miss out on the action. Tune into the free livestream to catch all of the keynotes live from your desktop, tablet or phone!
Hear from the leading technologists in open source! Get an inside scoop on: -
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:30:43 +0000:
Researchers at Black Hat Europe will detail denial-of-service and other flaws in MQTT, CoAP machine-to-machine communications protocols that imperil industrial and other IoT networks online.
Security researcher Federico Maggi had been collecting data – some of it sensitive in nature – from hundreds of thousands of Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) servers he found sitting wide open on the public Internet via Shodan. "I would probe them and listen for 10 seconds or so, and just collect data from them," he says. -
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:12:18 +0000: Title:How to Use Git Version Control System in Linux [Comprehensive Guide]19 Oct -
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:02:07 +0000:
New distribution images for the Raspberry Pi's Raspbian operating system appeared on theirpage a week or so ago. The dates of the new images are 2018-10-09 for the Raspbian-only version, and 2018-10-11 for the NOOBS (Raspbian and More) version.
In a nutshell, this release includes: -
- Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:50:12 +0000: Title:Understanding Linux Links: Part 118 Oct -